United Performance Metals (UPM), an O’Neal Industries affiliate company, is a global distributor of high-performance metals serving customers in a variety of industries, including aerospace, fastener, medical, power generation, oil and gas, semiconductor and many others. UPM offers a comprehensive inventory of products, including stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, Prodec®, nickel alloys, cobalt alloys, Cobalt Chrome Moly, titanium, aluminum, and alloy steel. FIRSTCUT+® Processing Services include slitting, shearing, cut-to-length, leveling, edging, laser gauge measurement, sawing, precision cold saw cutting, laser cutting, water jet cutting, plasma cutting, precision blanks, boring, trepanning, chamfering & facing, deburring, first stage machining, heat treating and ultra-sonic testing.
We place the demands of our valued customers first.
- Comprehensive inventory of stainless steel and high temperature alloys ready for quick delivery
- In-house processing cut-to-length, slitting, edging, leveling, shearing, laser and waterjet cutting capabilities
- Easy access to original mill, lab and company certification
We hold all of our products and services to the highest standards.
- Registered AS9100 / ISO9001
- NADCAP Approved
- Products ordered to AMS, ASTM and MILS specifications from the mill
- Products checked for adherance to the tightest tolerances
Please go to the following link to read more:
United Performance Metals employees are among the most knowledgeable in the industry.
- Experienced sales staff ready to quickly address your inquiries
- Qualified shop personnel with industry experience
To deliver quality products and services to our customers through world class processes, people and facilities.
To be recognized by our customers, employees and owners to be the best performing specialty metals service center.
We respect our customers, employees, suppliers, community and shareholders. We exemplify this through a culture of honesty and integrity that stresses ‘doing what is right’ for all groups and individuals. Employee safety is held to the highest standard.
We train, coach, encourage and reward to create an empowered work force that is responsible for meeting the expectations of our customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
- Continuous Improvement
We are committed to an environment of continuous improvement in everything we do. We do this by understanding customer, employee and supplier expectations and continuously working to innovate and improve products, services and processes.